Join the InterActing Summerschool this August!
Are you between 12 and 22 years old and do you like theater, acting, vlogging, story telling and playing together? Then this is a great week for you. Sign up now via email@example.com!
InterActing is a theaterschool for young people with autism.
From August 22 til August 25 augustus our program is packed with various creative activities from improvisation theater to voice acting.
Thursday afternoon August 25 we wrap up the program with an exciting performance in front of your family and friends.
– From August 22 til August 25.
– Every day from 11:00 til 15:00.
– Location: Boom Chicago, Rozengracht 117, Amsterdam
– Costs 180 euro inc materials and lunch
– The course is bilingual, we have Dutch and English speaking staff in the class
– For meer informatie: firstname.lastname@example.org!
– You can also call of you like: Saskia Maas, 0653671652
InterActing is a non-profit theater school and without the help of our incredible donors we would be nowhere. Want to support us?
If you have any questions about InterActing or want to register for a class, simply fill in the contact form. It’s as easy as that!